• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What about the 3060ti

Associate
Hi. ive read through most of the threads I can find on the new GPUs , there's lots of stock updates on the 70 , 80 & 90 but I can't find any on the 3060ti. Anyone know when these will be available to at least preorder. And will more brands be available than what's listed on the website at the moment. I just want to be on a waiting list like everyone else.

Associate
OP
Everyone else isn't on a waiting list, the people getting cards are the ones using stock updates from Discord etc. OCUK are no longer taking pre-orders by the way. A pre-order will get you nothing except a hole in your bank account while you wait around like an idiot for the GPU fairy to sprinkle some magic fairy dust on you.

It took me less than 48 hours to source a 3060ti using Discord.

Really.. I don't use discord but I'll have a look. Any advise on how to do it. . What did you get and was it a fair price..

Associate
OP
I've noticed some retailers updating stock daily for the other cards. Getting deliverys everyday to get though the back log of preorders they have. If there have been no 3060ti pre orders taken are they just super rare as I've never seen one from anywhere available and I check all the time. Surely if there's no pre-orders been taken there would be some coming through.

Back
Top Bottom