what am i gonna do about this system ive paid £1000 for

Associate
OP
they were very good at rectifying the situation but the first phone call i made they were only willing to put in the 1tb hdd that was missing they refused to give me the 1070gtx and the extra 8 gb of ram that was supposed to have been in it and also it wasnt overclocked as advertised had they agreed to do all this the first time around i wouldnt have had to of said "ok if the system is not as described then i dont want it" to which i was told that was fine and it would be picked up next day by dpd then at lunch time my wife phoned them to say i still wanted the machine but only if it came as advertised in the first place to which they agreed. had they done this in the first place then i would say yes to an error but because it took 2 phone calls i do not know what to think tbh.

Man of Honour
they were very good at rectifying the situation but the first phone call i made they were only willing to put in the 1tb hdd that was missing they refused to give me the 1070gtx and the extra 8 gb of ram that was supposed to have been in it and also it wasnt overclocked as advertised had they agreed to do all this the first time around i wouldnt have had to of said "ok if the system is not as described then i dont want it" to which i was told that was fine and it would be picked up next day by dpd then at lunch time my wife phoned them to say i still wanted the machine but only if it came as advertised in the first place to which they agreed. had they done this in the first place then i would say yes to an error but because it took 2 phone calls i do not know what to think tbh.

You are totally validated in the way you feel i would feel the same way, good job your wife packs a punch ;) , lets us know how you get on with your system.

Associate
OP
haha yes she does lol but she told me she only told the guy on the phone the same things that i said hehe so i dont know maybe he was mesmerised by her seductive voice lol the system is good i really like it just felt that it was a bit spoiled at the beginning is all its quick and is doing everything very well so far so good i guess ill try get a nice pic to put on here as its a handsome beast :)

Associate
Ok here goes the final instalment :) finally got my pc back and overclockers have excelled themselves and put right everything that was wrong with this machine they have put in the 1070gtx graphics card they have put in the 16gb of ram and also they have given me the 1 tb hard drive that it came without and they have also done the overclock although i cant seem to confirm whether this is running at 4.50ghz (not sure how to check this) to be perfectly honest i think i would probably go elsewhere to buy a pc in future as although they put it right it should have been sent as advertised in the first placed. i wonder if i had been a total novice with pc's and bought this system and not noticed anything wrong would overclockers have gotten away with selling wrongly advertised goods?? i wonder if maybe that has happened to somebody else?but alas i am happy now with the machine they have sent me so i cannot complain i will also like to thank everybody who took the time to reply to me and helped me with this issue. thanks very much guys and gals :)
Dave (kodi308)

Mistakes happen everywhere, at least with Overclockers it always gets resolved with minimum hassle.

Back
Top Bottom