What are YOU doing today?

Soldato
Going to a mates to revise for exams, although we'll probably end up mucking around on his PS3.

Then meet up with the missus afterwards for food, then home, bit of surfing, pricing up a new build.

Smackdown at 10pm as well! :D

Soldato
Recovering from last nights Graduation Ball.. consumed too much champagne, but these icy cokes are pulling me through..

Then going home tomorrow, so need to sort and pack stuff for moving out of my uni house forever :(

Associate
Working until this evening, when the wifes got loads of friends over. Fortuantley i passed my driving test last week so now I can drive where-ever I want...

No clue where though.

Aod

Aod

Soldato
i had my Unit 6 Economics Synoptic paper today.

i Bungled it really badly, i had a huge stomache ache and needed to go. i ended up spending about 15-20 minutes on the loo :eek:. i think i have food poisioning or diarrhea :(
Anyway, i only ended up getting about 1/4 or the way through the first of the 10-mark-questions, leaving another 10mk and an 8mk question unasnwered :mad:

Soldato
was going to do 40+ miles on my bike but contrary to the weather forecasts its starting to rain :(

instead im going to go shopping , might treat myself to a couple of ribeyes for dinner :)

Soldato
bah my city link delivery's always get here before 11 :(

I've just phoned city-link who yesterday sent my order to the wrong delivery depot (hence why i didnt get it yesterday) and the woman on the phone sounded a bit worried and told me to contact ocuk to get them to give the branch they have there city-link account with in order to get tracking information

this is two out of two that city-link have ****** up :mad: (the first of which was a month ago and im still yet to recieve it)

Last edited:
Soldato
I've just phoned city-link who yesterday sent my order to the wrong delivery depot (hence why i didnt get it yesterday) and the woman on the phone sounded a bit worried and told me to contact ocuk to get them to give the branch they have there city-link account with in order to get tracking information

this is two out of two that city-link have ****** up :mad: (the first of which was a month ago and im still yet to recieve it)

Never had problems with City Link before, dont see what all the fuss is about :)

*Famous last words*

Soldato
i had my Unit 6 Economics Synoptic paper today.

i Bungled it really badly, i had a huge stomache ache and needed to go. i ended up spending about 15-20 minutes on the loo :eek:. i think i have food poisioning or diarrhea :(
Anyway, i only ended up getting about 1/4 or the way through the first of the 10-mark-questions, leaving another 10mk and an 8mk question unasnwered :mad:

I would REALLY get extenuating circumstances considered. See the lecturer or teacher RIGHT NOW, and possibly the doctor as a walk in patient to confirm your illness. You don't want to lose marks over illness.

Matthew

Back
Top Bottom