What are you listening to, GD?

Commissario
I've been listening to a fairly random mix, loaded up a load of my old music when I was having to do a drive to the hospital every day (father was in, he's out now:)) so got a chance to actually listen to stuff during the drive*, and whilst doing some tidying up.

BEELINDA!

I can never hear that song without remembering an ancient fan video someone made with the song playing over clips from the Oh My Goddess anime (literally a goddess ends up on earth).

*I stopped listening to audiobooks whilst driving after a Terry Pratchett joke caught me somewhat unawares on a roundabout.

Soldato
Russian Circles - An instrumental only "Post-Metal" band whose style incorporates tendencies of "ambience, offbeat experimentation, downcast melodies and psychedelia" rather than being traditional "Heavy Metal".

Here's a 25min vid with a selection of songs and some chat with the band between songs. My favourite quote of the video is when being asked about the lack of a singer, the bass player says "There's not someone dumping their poetry on me... it's just music".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom