What Body Wash / Shower Gel do you use?

Soldato
Normally use bar of soap. Dove or Imperial Leather. Recently girlfriend bought me L'occitane l'occitan shower gel. Smells incredible, very expensive though.

Don
I must be old fashined lol, i use a bar of Dove soap. Are any of the Gels actually any better than your basic Lynx ones ?
Used to use the Dove for Men stuff which was better than lynx, but they cheaped out last year (pretty sure this was under Tesco pressure) and it’s no different. I just use Lynx now, Cookies and Leather smells lush :D

Permabanned
Used to use the Dove for Men stuff which was better than lynx, but they cheaped out last year (pretty sure this was under Tesco pressure) and it’s no different. I just use Lynx now, Cookies and Leather smells lush :D

Ahh Poop, mine just ran out (had a big multipack box in late 2018) and the newer stuff is crap you say (I did read same comments on Amazon, i.e. watered down).

Soldato
L'Oreal Men Expert Total Clean shower gel here - does the whole lot top to bottom, hair, face, body, balls, not over powered in scent and doesn't leave my skin dry.

Soldato
I like the Radox 'Sporty' for men but it seems harder and harder to find? :confused: The normal blue Radox ones smell a bit like toilet cleaner tbh..

Back
Top Bottom