What car for £1k a month?

Associate
Hey everyone,

So to expand on the title, I am currently in the market for a third car, I already have a japanese daily, and a Z4 35is @ 420bhp for the weekends.

I am looking for a third car to add in to the rotation. This is a car that I will likely change every 6 to 12 months to try something new, I would like it to be leaning to the exotic side if possible, preferably something from a main dealer with warranty.

Budget: £1000 a month or less, Deposit: £5K, but can go up for the right car.
Seats: 2 Seats
MPG: Anything is fine
Power: Above 400bhp
Value: Preferably something that will not lose value like a stone, but is also sellable / relatively in demand.

I do really like the V12 Vantage, I can see ones from a main dealer, IE a 2017 with only 5k miles for £995 per month with £10k deposit on a PCP @ 4%. The thing that concerns me is, moving it on after I get bored, from watching the vantage market for a while it appears slow to shift cars.

All input appreciated!

Thanks

Associate
OP
It has mediocre handling at best and isn't exactly stunning in the looks department. Vs what your budget will allow I can't see what it offers you.

I personally like a lot about the car haha, I have had 3 of them and kept coming back so yeah.
Things I like:
The N54 engine, classic inline 6 configuration with twin turbos
The huge modding community / aftermarket support
The fact it is convertible and a hard top coupe
The great exhaust note
The seating positon over the rear axle
The relatively cheap running costs for the performance

Edit: Also worth noting I prefer "GT" cars, to out right "Sports" cars

Back
Top Bottom