What CRTs are you using for gaming?

Associate
I'm currently looking for a decent CRT. Is there any good places to get them from? I'm after a good trinitron or diamondtron and have had absolutely no luck in finding any in stock (ebay, amazon etc)

Soldato
I'm currently looking for a decent CRT. Is there any good places to get them from? I'm after a good trinitron or diamondtron and have had absolutely no luck in finding any in stock (ebay, amazon etc)

Checkout freecyle, local tips (seriously) and ebay, these things are basically being given away because people want cooler, thinner flat screens without realising some people still want the good CRTs.

Associate
That's not bad, rarely will there be a delivery option other than 'pick up' but check the feedback...

"Total nightmare. Replacement never turned up. Kept my money though. AVOID"

I know it's the only bad one he's got but when dealing with people that's the only one I pay attention to, and it's for one of those monitors.:(

Man of Honour
I have a Hyundai ImageQuest Q995 I got second hand for £60 about 7 years ago. 19", maximum 1600x1200@75, but 1280x1024@100 is better for the desktop. I keep considering an LCD for the bigger screen size, but this is a nice clear picture, no lag at all and can never have dead pixels.

PCZ

PCZ

Associate
I have a Vision Master pro 510.
Will be sad when it finally expires.

Still using it on my legacy gaming PC.
Like to play the old games a lot and it is ideal for that.

Back
Top Bottom