What do you think of this body kit?

Soldato
Hi,

Ive just seen this on ebay and really like it, although a lot of people will probably think it looks like a chav car. I was just wondering if anyone else thinks it looks good. I'm not keen on the color though, if i was ever to get one it would be black :cool: .

Link to ebay

Soldato
As far as jap bodykits go, its not that bad, Ive seen a lot worse. Its not for me personally. People dont take you seriously if you drive around with a bodykit like that on a civic in that colour. Trust me, you will look back in a couple of years and say "why did I think that was cool".
It may different if I saw it in black. But that picture does nothing for it.

Soldato
OP
LOL, i knew no one would like it, i think i have a weird taste in cars. I don't just like any car with a body kit on though and most cars i see like that i hate. I especially hate cars with spoilers like this on.

cusco20gt20rear20winghf9.jpg
:eek:

Soldato
The colour doesn't suit the car and the wheels are too small but its nice not to see a Jap style bodykit like that on a L-reg 1000cc Corsa covered in aerosol primer! :D. Not to bad on the whole, although the front bumper is a little OTT...
:)

*EDIT*

Why does the seller get 'holydays' and not holidays like everyone else?.
:D

Soldato
I like it :o

If you are going for the fully modified look then I'd say it was a pretty good bet.

That is if you can live with the "OMFGZ BOY RACER" image.

Soldato
OP
Having looked at the pics a bit more i can see what you mean about the front bumper being a little on the large size, also looks too aggressive. I want it to look more subtle than that but not like a family car if you know what i mean. I really like the Civic but it looks too plain in its standard form IMO.

Bug One, didn't realize that spoiler was from that car, i meant a spoiler like the one i posted but planted onto a family car. Looks totally wrong and out of place. Whereas the spoiler in the ebay link although on the large size i don't think it looks out of place, looks similar to the scooby spoilers Ive seen, which i like. Ive seen some much more subtle ones for the civic about that look pretty good, similar to a Supra spoiler but much smaller.

Anyone know of any kits that look good on the Civic?.

Also in the pic the rear lights look like they are tinted, anyone know where i could get some?, or do you have to spray them?. No i wont be putting black tights over them :D .

Back
Top Bottom