What do you use as a mouse pad?

Associate
Associate
I use one of the OcUK 3XL mats - covers the whole desk perfectly, even with my keyboard on there's still plenty of room the mouse, and I use a very low sens.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £35.01 (includes shipping: £6.02)

Can I as what the surface is like? Is the cloth smooth? I had a Roccat Taito mouse mat and the surface was very 'snaggy' on my hands, more so in winter when my hands get rough with wet cold weather. Microfibres seem to be the worst for some reason. Thanks.

V F

V F

Soldato
Can I as what the surface is like? Is the cloth smooth? I had a Roccat Taito mouse mat and the surface was very 'snaggy' on my hands, more so in winter when my hands get rough with wet cold weather. Microfibres seem to be the worst for some reason. Thanks.

It is smooth, a little grippy to the skates though for static friction. I've never found it snaggy to the hands though.

Associate
Yes, the surface is super smooth on these - never had any issues with snagging at all.

Actually found it a bit too smooth/ slippery so went back to my QCK in the end - should be perfect for you I would imagine.

Associate
It is smooth, a little grippy to the skates though for static friction. I've never found it snaggy to the hands though.

Yes, the surface is super smooth on these - never had any issues with snagging at all.

Actually found it a bit too smooth/ slippery so went back to my QCK in the end - should be perfect for you I would imagine.

Great, thanks for that. It sounds just the job.

Back
Top Bottom