What do you write your code in? (looking for a highlighting program like notepad)

There is no time limit on evaluation so you can use it unregistered for as long as you want. It just has a little window pop up every 30 saves or so.

It's not just that, i mean there's the moral issues with not giving the developer what they asked for but i also try to limit the amount of non-free software that i use. It's mainly just games and flash, although flash doesn't work any more so hey :D

I haven't coded in ages but i always used to use Crimson Editor. I'm about to get into it again and was just gonna download it but if this Sublime Text thing is so good i might use that.

I'm probably lying though and will probably stick with Crimson Editor 'cause it's what i'm used too.

EDIT: I actually just had a look at NetBeans and there's a Crimson Editor theme. Never used an IDE for programming but i might download it and take a look. Everyone who uses it says it's brilliant.

Last edited:
I use Kate for HTML stuff but will move onto Oxygen for XML if I need to run any schema validation. I'm using Eclipse for my Java programming.

Back
Top Bottom