What does it mean if you dont dream

Soldato
as above really, i dont tend to even remember myself dreaming or what its about, anyone know why this could be?
i know its a hell of a random post :p

Soldato
I don't remember my dreams/don't dream as well. :( I think it would be interesting to see what I would dream about...)

Soldato
was in the paper the other day about a machine that display yours dreams or some crap, have also heard about it before, sounds lame tho

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Drink a pint of cold water just before you go to bed and leave a notepad and pen beside you for when you wake.
Things will change and writing them down as soon as you wake up saves the memory. :)

axe

axe

Suspended
theres no point remembering dreams anyway because you cant explain them to your mates proper with out them going :confused: WTF :confused:

Associate
Yeah if I explain dreams its all in bits and just weird stuff, they just give you blank looks if you explain.
Used to remember dreams vividly when I was younger, don't as much anymore, probably isn't a bad thing.

Suspended
malc30 said:
Drink a pint of cold water just before you go to bed and leave a notepad and pen beside you for when you wake.
Things will change and writing them down as soon as you wake up saves the memory. :)

im gonna try this, however i think id be trying to wake up on purpose just to write things down and so lacking myself of sleep

Soldato
OP
Beansprout said:
This is your dream. Wake up.

*poke*
oh i feel all fuzzy inside now that i'm awake :p

nah its just abit weird how i dont remember, i used to have some weird dreams when i was younger, also i get a sense of deja vu sometimes which i wonder if it was apart of a dream.

Soldato
I've heard (probably a load of tosh) that if you cannot remember your dreams that you've had a good nights sleep?

From time to time I still have the same dream (nightmare more like) when I'm going to school completely butt naked and I run to my locker looking for my PE gear but no luck....:( I hate that dream.

Associate
I cant remember where i read this but it said that if you cant remember your dream it usually means you had it in the middle of the night when you were in deep sleep and usually if you can remember them you have been dreaming just before you wake up.

Soldato
Tony Soprano said:
I've heard (probably a load of tosh) that if you cannot remember your dreams that you've had a good nights sleep?

From time to time I still have the same dream (nightmare more like) when I'm going to school completely butt naked and I run to my locker looking for my PE gear but no luck....:( I hate that dream.

Hmm . . . I tend to have more vivid dreams that I remember more easily (or rather, more parts of it) when I get a good 8-10 hours of sleep. I tend to only remember 1 of my dreams each night, and not too well. (I get 5-6hrs a night usually)

Soldato
geeza said:
im gonna try this, however i think id be trying to wake up on purpose just to write things down and so lacking myself of sleep

I can imagine someone suddenly jumping out of bed shouting "GOD DAMN I GOT TO WRITE THAT BIT DOWN!"

Back
Top Bottom