• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What does this mean

Caporegime
my mate had problems with nvidia and his motherboard and only ati cards used to work but that was when he was on agp, doubt there would be this problem on pci-e especially if your using an sli mobo but it was an odd problem

Caporegime
Angilion said:
I'd like to see this "nvidia coming clean" thing. A press release, anything.

If they've admitted a manufacturing defect, I'll have a new card thank you very much.

I would to, its just what i read somewhere, someone did post and say that it was faulty voltage regulators, and Nvidia knew about the problem, and were fixing it in the next refresh, or batch, actually i think i read it somewhere in here.

You would get a new card if you have one of the faulty ones. :)

Man of Honour
LoadsaMoney said:
I would to, its just what i read somewhere, someone did post and say that it was faulty voltage regulators, and Nvidia knew about the problem, and were fixing it in the next refresh, or batch, actually i think i read it somewhere in here.

You would get a new card if you have one of the faulty ones. :)

I have looked around and seen three different reasons each stated confidently as the reason. I've also seen a fair few references to nvidia admitting there's a problem...but I haven't seen nvidia admitting there's a problem. It's always something someone read somewhere.

I can't even find a definitive test to see if the card is faulty. In any case, it appears that the cards in question can work fine for a while and then go faulty.

I am getting the odd crashing in a couple of games, but there could be many reasons for that.

Associate
OP
Hi guys, i had my PC back on thursday played fine all day and then this

this is my 6th rma so far with Ocuk and they still send me a pc that dont work,
what can i do about it?

Soldato
Lynx24 said:

what can i do about it?

Open the case & see if there is a Ageia PhysX card that the OcUK crew may of left in there by mistake.

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Final8y said:
Open the case & see in there is a Ageia PhysX card that the OcUK crew may of left in there by mistake.

lol, no mate there's no Ageia in there, but i jest tryed one of the cards on it own and it seems fine so far, now to test the other one

Caporegime
Lynx24 said:

what can i do about it?

Get a refund and get a pc with x1900s instead.

Back
Top Bottom