What fad from your childhood/teenage years used to be "in" but now has vanished?

Caporegime
I remember having a cap gun, kids would probably end up being arrested by the anti-terror police playing with one of those in public now.

Soldato
We used to play around the streets and along the banks of the local river with toy guns all the time, lobbing afe-enders and cast off mugs and plates (used to dig hundreds of the buggers up from just under the surface) as grenades. Looking back, it's a surprise none of us were hospitalised by the afe-enders. You're right though, if kids did that these days there would be ARV's screaming all over the place.

Soldato
Quite rightly so. I don't see of all the toys kids have these days, whyd they'd wantd a fake gun or at least why their parents would want them growing up playing with guns

Yes, why would children want to go outside in the fresh air to play with toy guns anymore when they just go on their consoles, fire up GTA and **** hookers before shooting them in the face to get their money back?

Soldato
I had all manner of cap and rubber dart guns, absolutely brilliant fun. Did you ever do that thing where you got a strip of caps and ran a coin over them?

Ahh the 80s, long before NERF guns and PC culture :)

Permabanned
I had all manner of cap and rubber dart guns, absolutely brilliant fun. Did you ever do that thing where you got a strip of caps and ran a coin over them?

Ahh the 80s, long before NERF guns and PC culture :)

You can still buy it all. I bought a cap gun revolver a while ago for a fancy dress party.

There are just better alternatives these days, nerf guns are epic. :D

Soldato

O yes! I used to end up with black thumbnails and burns on my finger tips from holding the coin to close to the paper.

Back
Top Bottom