What happens if you miss your DPD delivery?

Soldato
As above, I can't seem to find anything on their site. Can you arrange for redelivery on another day or do you have to schlep over to your nearest depot? Mine is a train ride away so I really don't want to have to do that...

Reason I ask is because I'm RMA'ing something but I'm away all this coming week, so I'm worried the replacement will be sent whilst I'm still away..

Thanks!

You should be able to link straight to the item through the DPD email with the tracking info in it.
There are options to reschedule- I've used them before, but can't remember details!
Failing that, I'm sure if you have your order number to hand, OCUK might be able to get in touch with them and sort it out...

You should have gotten a card with all the options on that. One of them is collect from depot which is what I always do. You go to the DPD website and using your card number you arrange a time and date you will collect it.

You should have gotten a card with all the options on that. One of them is collect from depot which is what I always do. You go to the DPD website and using your card number you arrange a time and date you will collect it.
Yeah that's what I don't want to do, the depot is all the way in Southall!

I was hoping to build my new machine next weekend, but I got the wrong CPU and the SSD I wanted was out of stock. I'm away until Saturday so unfortunately I just won't be able to takesdelivery of either the CPU replacement (or the SSD if it comes into stock). Safer to wait and get them delivered to work next week I think. Have to be patient for another week, boo :(

Ask for the replacement to be sent to you a week later or whatever, when you will be home. It's not rocket science.

Talk to them about this in the customer services section too, where customer services are guaranteed to see your question and help you appropriately.

Back
Top Bottom