• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What is a Physx Accelerator ?

Associate
As the title says I would like to know what this card actually does ? And would there be any point in me buying it with a 7800 GTX 256MB gfx ?

Cheers for the help Mike.

If I understand the principle of it correctly, it's supposed to shaft your game while ruining your wallet at the same time. (I believe it also has similar effects on your PSU, the noise level and indeed your faith in the hardware industry.)

man_from_uncle said:
If I understand the principle of it correctly, it's supposed to shaft your game while ruining your wallet at the same time. (I believe it also has similar effects on your PSU, the noise level and indeed your faith in the hardware industry.)

:D

man_from_uncle said:
ROFLMFAO! Someone give this man a medal. :D

Steer well clear for the time being.

Might be worth getting in the future if more games support it, the performance increases and the price drops, but not until then.

Back
Top Bottom