What is the requirement to post on the crypto sub forum?

Associate
One of my thread was moved there and I can no longer reply to it.

What is the current requirement to post in that sub form? I searched everywhere and there doesn't appear to be any requirement indicators.

Thanks in advance.

Associate
OP
Maybe the requirements are a secret that you have to decrypt :)

I couldn't resist.

I don't know the answer. It seems to be working for me - I can view your thread and it's not marked as closed. I didn't try posting because I have nothing to say in it. My guess would be that there's a post count requirement and/or a forum membership duration requirement, but that is just a guess.

given your join date and post counts I don’t think there are anywhere in the forum you can’t go :)

Associate
OP
Your post was all about your master plan to destroy a crypto currency. I'd guess you're not welcome in there.

Heh, I am not much of a miner (but I do mine), but I am against it on principal grounds (creating money by doing useless things). IMO money / wealth is created by doing work society finds valuable such as building a house, or car, or computer games for entertainment. Mining does none of that, just solving useless hashes.

Hell even WoW gold farming is more about wealth creation as you are generating something for someone else's entertainment.

Associate
OP
You need to have 5 x 3080 RTX

Those are rookie numbers, you can’t generate graphics card shortage at that kind of numbers, try 50

crypto-mining-rig-78-geforce-rtx-3080-gpus-rgb.jpg

Back
Top Bottom