What is the worst TV show you watch?

Soldato
Season 1 was really style over substance but S2 thoroughly redeems this and is one of the best seasons of any TV i've watched.

Not got around to S3 yet though so no spoilers please :D

Season 3 is dreadful, like watching some kind of weird student art film. Every like of dialogue was absurd and nothing like any human being would actually say.

Soldato
The Last Ship, love the premise but execution is poor with too many bad stereotypes and little too much 'Murica for me. It was never going to reach Battlestar Galactica quality (as premise isn't far from that) but it's failing even on low expectations.

Just got to a point in the second season where they have encountered the British submarine and accents along with stereotypes are so bad I'm not sure I can stomach it anymore

I do still have a season and a half of Chuck left but that was boring me as well, however, since I got this far may as well finish it. Other than that may pick up Haven again, love me a bit of Maine!

Soldato
the unbreakable kimmy schmidt

what a terrible show, still I watched the whole first season and if there is another season I will watch it

I have a very high crap tolerance I will watch anything

Soldato
The last ship - its awful and the British representation truly made me cringe.

The ******* executioner - it got cancelled and I had high hopes but it was absolutely terrible

VoG

VoG

Soldato
Killjoys

Cheap knock off Firefly without the cool western theme, god awful soundtrack but I still actually want to go back for more even though I know it's smellier than your dad's pants :confused:

I know what you mean about Killjoys i really can't see it lasting at all, it's not even a pale imitation of Firefly, which coincidentally is on all day on the SciFi channel today.

Soldato
The Following. It was never great, but James Purefoy (Joe Carroll -I know, 'JC' it really is that ham fisted) made an excellent villain and made S1 pretty good and S2 watchable. He was killed off in early S3, but now appearing in visions to Ryan (Kevin Bacon)...ugh. They also killed off Clare his obsessed devotee who was also excellent at the end of S2.

Only 2 episodes left, and I will finish it if only to satisfy my sad 'completionist' tendencies.

No chance of watching S4 if there is one.

On a positive note 6 EP's into True Detective (over 2 nights) and that's fantastic, they seem have taken on the BEEB's penchant for over-doing the mumbling, but a minor quibble.

Man of Honour
Season 1 was really style over substance but S2 thoroughly redeems this and is one of the best seasons of any TV i've watched.

Not got around to S3 yet though so no spoilers please :D

lmao really?! You really thought so?! My problems, with series 2, off the top of my head...

Hullo FBI - it's called a ****ing wire!! Lots of people suspecting Hannibal - but let's not set up 24 hour surveillance or search his place \o/

Emotionally compromised patient accused of murder, fairly black and white, accuses Hannibal of setting him up... yet continues to see him. As if that would ever, ever happen. Likewise, all these suspicions on Hannibal, yet they keep confiding in him over and over - bwuh!

Everyone ever has a psychiatrist. Pychiatrist-ception.

Stupid meandering filler conversations between Hannibal and Will that have literally no bearing on the plot. Just cut down the faff and have a shorter, more coherent series.

Totally ridiculous supporting characters - namely the reporter and the guy that runs the psychiatric hospital. Why have such totally fake, unbelievable characters that just seem to be asses for the sake of it.

A rubbish ending. Bringing back the girl was so obvious and when it did happen, they didn't have any further supplementary plot, but just killed her straight away. Thanks for the big pay-off on that.

Could they make it more obvious that Will and Jack were teaming up together to catch Hannibal. When they were fishing in the ice it was like *NUDGE NUDGE WINK WINK*

They eventually even got rid of one thing I did like from season one - the occasional light relief / funny dialogue from the embalmer team.

Then so many little things that were episode specific, but the big one for me was the serial killer character / prison guard that was introduced in one episode and ****ing snuck up on Hannibal. The one person who is impossible to sneak up one / catch-out. Then they get rid of that character in the same episode!! So completely pointless. Then after Hannibal being alerted to the fact that Will Graham has tried to kill him... he still continues to see him! Just.... bwuh!?
Honestly, one of the dumbest things I've ever watched. Credit where credit is due the series is slick and has very interesting / creepy 'other world' scenes, but I can't forgive the points I mention above.

Then again, my girlfriend and you liked it so it must be doing something right!

Man of Honour
I don't watch it any more but I watched one and a bit series of Geordie Shore a couple of years back.

If we opened it up to shows that have gone downhill that might make it easier (Elementary, I'm looking at you).

Associate
Once Upon A Time - My daughter used to watch it, but even she has given up on it now. Absolute crap...really can't believe they haven't cancelled it.

Oh and my daughter and wife watch Dance Moms...that is the worst IMHO.
:D

Soldato
Elementary; it's the naff cousin of the BBC version. Every episode is a murder and because it's a procedural there is absolutely loads of filler. I've no idea why I watch it to be honest.

Man of Honour
I know what you mean about Killjoys i really can't see it lasting at all, it's not even a pale imitation of Firefly, which coincidentally is on all day on the SciFi channel today.

I really wanted to like Killjoys but never made it past 2 or 3 episodes - it isn't that it is bad it just lacks a certain something to really make it work.

Caporegime
Emmerdale with my nan when I get in from work. Initially just so she had some company sitting there, but after a while you begin to wonder what happens next... :( :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom