What is this cable?

Associate
I bought a Gigabyte GC-WB1733D-I WiFi/Bluetooth card a while back and it comes with a 9 pin female USB header to 9 pin female USB header cable for the bluetooth part of the card. I didn't need the bluetooth on it so I didn't put the cable in my PC and now I'm wanting to connect a Xbox controller to my PC with bluetooth I need the cable and it is nowhere to be seen. I can't find these cables anywhere online, apart from AliExpress and they're no longer available https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1447204731.html

Main-Board-4-Port-USB-20-to-9-Pin.jpg

Do these cables have a special name? Or are they just really hard to find? I'm the UK by the way.

Any help is appreciated

Soldato
You could search for the below although it's quite long for internal. Dupont header is the apparent name.

1m 3Ft USB Dupont Header 10 pin Female to Female PC Motherboard Cable Cord Black

Associate
OP
Thank you for the replies, I messaged and they told me I can buy a new one from them. And I did see the 1m cable but it's way too long, it's only a few inches from the wifi card to the USB header on the motherboard and I'm OCD about cables in my case that can't be hidden lol

Back
Top Bottom