• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What is up with the zotac cards

Associate
There’s a big difference between a luxury entertainment item like a PS5 and a daily household necessity such as bog roll.
But no difference between a 3090 and a PS5. I'll reiterate my point, imagine if Argos and Game were charging £200 over retail for PS5s just because they could? There would be an outcry.

Soldato
At the end of the day it's a market with obviously severely constrained supply and high demand. So prices go up one way or the other, either the retailer does it or scalpers get to profit. That's just market economies for you. Prices should normalise when more cards are pushed out the door.

Soldato
There are retailers out there that haven't scalped the prices. You can choose where to shop, this isn't complicated.

I am not going to say I'll never buy from X or Y retailer, but I will say that I am actively avoiding those retailers by putting much more effort in to guage the price of the item across the array of outlets available.

If anything, this display of greed has actually taught me to shop more wisely and save me money.

Back
Top Bottom