What makes you happy?

Soldato
My daughter learning and exploring the world, trying new things, working things out for herself, having little conversations with and between her toys. Its great.

Man of Honour
If OcUK was a dating website and I was a fat girl, after telling you how bubbly I was, I'd say that curling up on the sofa with 50 shades and a cup of tea (negating to mention the pack of custard creams), makes me happy.

Soldato
I like simple pleasures, like butter in my ***, lollipops in my mouth. That's just me. That's just something that I enjoy.

Sorry couldn't resist - love that quote from Boogie Nights!

Associate
Wild camping on my own, top of a lakes mountain or North York moors doesn't matter as long as I have my head torch and a good book for when the sun goes down and the fire goes out..

Soldato
My commute takes me over the moors outside of Manchester, and some mornings the sun rises up and shines down the valley and the whole rolling landscape is lit on fire with soft shadows stretching across it. Sometimes I'll stop at a lookout point and just look for a minute when I have time. Something about the natural beauty of the world makes me feel more at one with it, like I don't need to ask why.

Soldato
Running cpu's at high voltage. Having money to spend on pc parts. Driving the most powerful car i've ever driven today, it was an s reg subaru legacy 2.0l :D .

Back
Top Bottom