What "man jobs" have you done today?

Soldato
Random question but do you use them with the bags?
The bags are critical to fine work - like attaching to a sander. It stops the filter from clogging up. It obviously works well without a bag, but the filter will clog pretty quickly. I did wonder why they had bags on offer for them but it is unusable for a big sanding job without them.

Last edited:
Soldato
Rod day today....batch 2 of the materials arrived.

ir5P91F.jpeg

Soldato
Aye dlockers is putting the rest of us here to shame :D

Time to request a banning! :D

Did you buy it all treated @dlockers rather than untreated then?
Na I'm no harm. It's @Janesy B whose disruptive. Once again he's posted a start and end in a single post - and it looks like the job is finished. I don't think I've finished a single thing so far :cry:

The c24 is floor joists so it's treated but most of the wall timber is c16. I went with whatever was cheapest internally tbh. It's vented and can breath.

I still miss the old drain pipe set up :p

#bringbackthewhitepipe
:cry: you haven't seen my worst yet. I have an armour cable spurred from the shed that I'm debating a bodge job on so I can get going quicker.... Imagine white pipe but with sparky stuff.

----

Start the clock:
HM1KBLw.jpeg

10:39

Stop the clock:
wBxw5XI.jpeg

17:04.

Dead.

Almost had a life changing incident with the mixer too. It actually became unbalanced and fell over. Thank god I got the kill switch before it took my arm off. Deadly things

Soldato
The bags are critical to fine work - like attaching to a sander. It stops the filter from clogging up. It obviously works well without a bag, but the filter will clog pretty quickly. I did wonder why they had bags on offer for them but it is unusable for a big sanding job without them.

Always bag up before sucking

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom