What podcast are you listening to?

Associate
Someone recommended Heavyweight to me, so I'm listening to that. Previously listened to Science Vs which is also by the same company. Other favourites include Longform Podcast, Empire on Blood and The Dream.

Soldato
Fake Doctors Real Friends.

If you liked the comedy series Scrubs then you’ll probably like this.

It’s Zach Braff & Donald Faison, plus other cast/crew members as guests, chatting about each episode. They’ve done the first series and have now started on the second. As someone who loves Scrubs, and when they used to be a thing I liked listening to directors commentaries, I find it interesting and funny.

The only issue I have with it is Donald Faison talking over people too much.

Soldato
Fake Doctors Real Friends.
I follow ZB on Instagram and have always had a soft spot for him since Scrubs and the Garden State. This podcast is on my list of ones to listen to but honsetly, I haven't been listening to ANY since lockdown. No commute = no time to listen. I can't work well with people talking at me, so it's either the radio or mainly music.

I'm even struggling to get through Kermode and Mayo every week which is saying a lot!

I wanted to pop in here to recommend the Team Deakins blog for any film/maker fans. Roger Deakins and his partner James Deakins interviewing a lot of behind-the-scenes people. This week was Denis Villeaneuve. Very cool. Although, as above, I haven't actually listened to it yet :p

Soldato
OP
Recently my frustrations with current standards of debate in modern life led me to the Triggernometry podcast...
https://www.podbean.com/podcast-detail/szkmi-70788/TRIGGERnometry-Podcast

It's not one for those fully signed up to the woke agenda, but it's a bit of a palate cleanser for those whose opinions float less rigidly to any current extremes. Or maybe I just went too far down the reactionary rabbit hole.

Back
Top Bottom