What RAM?

Soldato
Hi All

I plan to get an ASUS Commando mobo, E4300 and (insert ram here) this week but I am unsure (obviously hehe) what ram to get. The GEIL PC6400 is on special this week for a cracking price but I wanted to get some advice on it. Any horror stories? Does it overclock moderatly? Would you whole heartidly recommend another brand over it within a similar price bracket? Dont want to go over £180 at the absolute maximum, not looking for ultra high FSB either, I dont mind using a divider, just want to make sure the ram works and an overclock to 850/900mhz could be possible. Thanks for your time!

Caporegime
ubern00b said:
Hi All

I plan to get an ASUS Commando mobo, E4300 and (insert ram here) this week but I am unsure (obviously hehe) what ram to get. The GEIL PC6400 is on special this week for a cracking price but I wanted to get some advice on it. Any horror stories? Does it overclock moderatly? Would you whole heartidly recommend another brand over it within a similar price bracket? Dont want to go over £180 at the absolute maximum, not looking for ultra high FSB either, I dont mind using a divider, just want to make sure the ram works and an overclock to 850/900mhz could be possible. Thanks for your time!

Get the GEIL, its a bargain :)

Back
Top Bottom