What shall i get the girlfriend for her birthday?

Associate
I'm not a girly girl but receiving a bouquet of flowers that is not from a super market and chosen in a florist with a bit of personal touch, like a favourite flower in my favourite colour in the middle of the bouquet, something personal like that.

Or cook her dinner, or order out - nothing as romantic is a carpet picnic in front of the fire with a pizza and a nice glass of wine.

I'm not a girly girl but girls still love a bit of romance - a bit not too much.

Keep it simple and down to earth.

Soldato
[TW]Fox;14927079 said:
The Necklace was the best thing I've ever bought her - she never takes it off. IMHO it's a pretty good present.

Aside from the obligatory "Pearl necklace" jokes, necklace is a goodun.

I bought one for my gf's birthday in the first year we were going out and she was so excited she accidentally broke the chain trying to put it on :rolleyes::o:D

She went from joy to tears in a split second bless her :p

Associate
I'm not a girly girl but receiving a bouquet of flowers that is not from a super market and chosen in a florist with a bit of personal touch, like a favourite flower in my favourite colour in the middle of the bouquet, something personal like that.

Or cook her dinner, or order out - nothing as romantic is a carpet picnic in front of the fire with a pizza and a nice glass of wine.

I'm not a girly girl but girls still love a bit of romance - a bit not too much.

Keep it simple and down to earth.

Great. What is the best timing to give her the gtx 295? :D

Caporegime
How about a new boyfriend? I think she'd Prefer one that actually takes the time to find out what her likes and dislikes are.

fair point

though I can still see the reason behind the OP's post - nothing wrong with asking for a bunch of suggestions then picking one that will suit his g/f

also someone might well have come up with some fantastic gift idea which will work wonders on a large % of woman and the OP can then shamelessly steal said good idea and get lots of brownie points from the missus in return....

Associate
Best things are either the unexpected, random or stupidly practical, for instance some of the stuff I've got my GF have been randomly dragging her off to Alton Towers, a Tamagotchi and a new bed (giggety :rolleyes:).

Though as others have said don't under estimate cooking a meal for her.

If all else fails even things like taking her shopping for new clothes (warning EXPENSIVE) or spending money for a holiday, along with some actual random presents is good.

Soldato
OP
You're 17. buy her a barbie or something equally as ***** as it will last about a year and then be worth **** all!

Jesus, have you jumped yet?
Some people need councelling on here, some of you seem to be in a REALLY REALLY bad state of mind.

Add me on msn if you need to talk about anything guys, ive always got an open ear if youve got something on your mind.....

But anyway, cheers for the suggestions, im taking her to the aquarium, then probably for a meal in London, then a nice bouqet of flowers or a necklace on her actual birthday i reckon :)

Back
Top Bottom