What Slippers Do You Wear ?

Associate
Hi, its definitely not a subtle advertising thing st all...I like wearing slippers at all times and have found that you get what you pay for, I also prefer 100% leather as the feet do not sweat and they just get more comfortable with age...

Soldato
I've never got the need for slippers and pjs. I wear socks instead of slippers and don't see the point in pj's.

When I go to bed I get undressed. When I get-up I get dressed....

Caporegime
I've never got the need for slippers and pjs. I wear socks instead of slippers and don't see the point in pj's.

When I go to bed I get undressed. When I get-up I get dressed....
I used to be the same, but then my brother convinced me to try PJ’s and slippers, and it was great. A fresh pair of PJ’s and nice slippers make me feel much relaxed than when I’ve got my normal daytime clobber on. They’re perfect for winding down.

Putting on normal clothes after an evening bath or shower just doesn’t feel right now.

Caporegime
I'm imaging you all wearing slippers and wearing a cardigan while moaning about what is in the newspaper.

2ynphlt.jpg

:D

Soldato
I used to be the same, but then my brother convinced me to try PJ’s and slippers, and it was great. A fresh pair of PJ’s and nice slippers make me feel much relaxed than when I’ve got my normal daytime clobber on. They’re perfect for winding down.

Putting on normal clothes after an evening bath or shower just doesn’t feel right now.
I'll get changed into sweat pants (jogging trousers) and a hoodie or t shirt the moment I get out of the shower. I totally get that, I'm just saying that I won't put matching top and bottom check pj's on and a fluffy pair of uggs. I have some decency you know.

Any man caught wearing uggs need to be educated in some way. One of my best mates once tried to convince me about how great uggs for men were. I have tried not to affect how it makes me think of him but it has irreparably damaged our relationship as mates and I just can't look at him with any kind of seriousness anymore.

Caporegime
I’d love to be like Sherlock Holmes. Dressed in a warm dressing gown, soft slippers, smoking a pipe, sitting in front of a roaring fire while pondering the mysteries of the day and occasionally sipping on a hot cup of tea from Mrs Hudson is the dream.

Indeed. A great setting to hear a tale from someone or perhaps a yarn or two from the local Vicar, as he drops in for his mandatory crumpet.

Back
Top Bottom