What the hell.

Soldato
Serial Killers. What The Hell.

This is quite messed up, i was reading on wikipedia about serial killers, and i came acorss this wiki page if you read it the guy had a strange obsession! hope its ok to post! but its pretty morbid, what would drive someone to keep a body for that amount of time after death?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carl_Tanzler

Last edited:
Associate
it sounds very like that program that was on recently about blokes who live with life-like dolls rather than real women. was quite sad in a way but strangely fascinating.

i find serial killers and crime stuff really interesting, if you have sky, channel 531 (or 530) is the crime channel, loads stuff on there about serial killers, investigations etc.

Soldato
nin9abadga said:
it sounds very like that program that was on recently about blokes who live with life-like dolls rather than real women. was quite sad in a way but strangely fascinating.

i find serial killers and crime stuff really interesting, if you have sky, channel 531 (or 530) is the crime channel, loads stuff on there about serial killers, investigations etc.
A fellow member here works along side one of the weirdos off that real doll documentary you're talking about :eek: .

Permabanned
Maybe, but the Daddy of all serial killers is Albert Fish! Just pure sick and twisted!

EDIT: Link removed due to swearing! No doubt you can figure the page out without the link.

Pay special attention to the letter he kindly sent to the parents of one of his child victims. :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
Azagoth said:
Maybe, but the Daddy of all serial killers is Albert Fish! Just pure sick and twisted!

Pay special attention to the letter he kindly sent to the parents of one of his child victims. :eek:
May want to remove that link swearing at the end of the letter very disturbing guy.

Soldato
Ed Gein, Jeffry Dahmer, (Son of Sam) David Berkowitz, Edmund Kemper and Ted Bundy to name a few...

Studied all of these guys at college in Criminal Psychology.

Capodecina
Soldato
Azagoth said:

EDIT: Link removed due to swearing! No doubt you can figure the page out without the link.

That's not bad going, and most considerate of him to write a letter to the parents.

Back
Top Bottom