What time do ParcelForce stop delivering parcels?

Caporegime
Whenever the driver thinks "Sod this , I've had enough" and he goes back to the deopt.

I doubt you'll see any parcels after 5PM - most drivers are doing collections by then anyway.

Unless your expecting a guaranteed next day delivery (and knowing Parcelfarce that makes little difference!) Given the time as I type this, 17:03 - I very much doubt it will arrive tonight.

Associate
OP
Thought as much, well it was sent using the 48hour service and was posted at their Belfast depot (It's coming to Manchester) at 17:34 so hopefully it will come today but I know it's probably coming tommorrow now.

Oh well, only one more day at least.

Commissario
I'm expecting a Parcelforce 48 hour delivery and it was sent Monday. The company said please allow up to 5 days for it to appear on the online tracking system and 14 days for delivery. Ridiculous.

Associate
OP
I'm expecting a Parcelforce 48 hour delivery and it was sent Monday. The company said please allow up to 5 days for it to appear on the online tracking system and 14 days for delivery. Ridiculous.

Bloody hell!!

Well mine is on the tracking system and has been since Monday 17:34 but it's not been updated since then, just says it's on the way to the hub. Whatever that means, god knows where it is. lol

Soldato

Well that’s to cover them self’s, RM quote up to 14 days on some services as well, you’ve got to understand the van driver is human there is only so much he can deliver in a given time frame, just unlucky if it’s your parcel that’s gets sent back and delivered the next day. Personally I find not a lot of people use Parcel Force so they always seem to deliver at good times of the day :)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

6PM is the final delivery I believe.

It won't come tonight, you can almost count on that.

Back
Top Bottom