what to buy a girl. 20th birthday help!

Soldato
Phate said:
i was thinking small sentimental things like lots of for £30
No, bad idea. Well, in my opinion. Something personal for sure but I really don't know what you'll get for that price to be fair. The perfume last bought for me was much more than that!!
Anyhoo, just thought id say no no to lots of little things....quality>quantity.

Caporegime
OP
Jenjey said:

good point madam baileys.

thats a point i think she likes baileys..... or maybe some nice perfume, now you've given me ideas, i'm on msn if you want to give me anymore :p

Caporegime
Jenjey said:
No, bad idea. Well, in my opinion. Something personal for sure but I really don't know what you'll get for that price to be fair. The perfume last bought for me was much more than that!!

Buying presents is easy....when you know the person. And that person is you. I know this girl would not be happier if i get her a Gaggia espresso machine. Another one would like £50 vouchers for shoes instead, yet another one i got for her birthday is a pair of GHD as i know she's dying for a pair for donkey's years.

So, what does megan want?

Caporegime
OP
Raymond Lin said:
So, what does megan want?

That sir is the golden question, she hasn't said anything specific, but she makes out she doesn't like to be spoiled etc. you can tell she loves it when she gets spoiled but she doesnt like to admit it!

ill speak with her and see if i can get anything specific from her, or around what area of gifts to look at atleast! man im so rubbish when it comes to presants/girls in general :( /sob

Soldato
Phate said:
good point madam baileys.

thats a point i think she likes baileys..... or maybe some nice perfume, now you've given me ideas, i'm on msn if you want to give me anymore :p
Mmmm baileys.

Nada, I'm off to bed love, but I'm sure you'll come up with something - people always do for me and I'm rather fussy :o

Good luck anyway, xx

Back
Top Bottom