What to do alone for a day in Orlando?

Hxc

Hxc

Soldato
Hi all

Am off on hol to Orlando later this year, and I have a day where I am totally free on my own as the girlfriend is seeing a group of friends. I will have a car and have zero plans as to what I want to do.

I would certainly like to eat some nice food... but is there any other things that are worth a look?

Cheers

Soldato
Drive over to Sarasota then take the Sky way to Clearwater that's if you're brave :)
then have a bit at Frenchy's http://frenchysonline.com/
everybody does the space centre do something a little different :) oh and don't forget to watch for the Scientology in Clearwater they are so funny to watch

Or drive over to tarpon springs for a day out on the boats or even go fishing in Clearwater then cook what you caught at the harbour ;)

Man of Honour
everybody does the space centre do something a little different

I wonder why that is? Perhaps because it's worth visiting?

'Did you see ABC?'

'No way man, EVERYONE does that so I cut my nose off to spite my face and went somewhere else instead'.

It's the ideal thing to wander around whilst your GF is busy. Clearwater is cool as well but thats the sort of place you'd want to go with the girlfriend, surely. Whereas the space centre probably isn't (Though mine suffered it!).

Back
Top Bottom