What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I generally don't watch TV tbh, just the odd series on Netflix or a boxset when I hear good things about it...but I did catch most of an episode of The 100 the other night and it looked quite interesting imo(though a bit bleak).

Can someone sell it to me? Is it worth giving a go?

Man of Honour
Currently we're watching :

Ascension
The Tudors
Rules of Engagement
Wolf Hall
Broadchurch

Waiting for Next Series of :

The Strain
The Fall
Hannibal
True Detective
Game of Thrones
Ray Donovan

Waiting to start :

Fortitude

Associate
I generally don't watch TV tbh, just the odd series on Netflix or a boxset when I hear good things about it...but I did catch most of an episode of The 100 the other night and it looked quite interesting imo(though a bit bleak).

Can someone sell it to me? Is it worth giving a go?

Yeah it's pretty decent. The first couple of episodes you'll be thinking "oh this is just some poor teen drama". Then it kicks off and gets more dark/interesting.

Also, some attractive ladies to keep your attention ;)

Soldato
Started watching Fringe a couple of weeks ago. Just finished watching S1 EP5 & really starting to enjoy it.

Other than that I've watched EP1 of Fortitude, got EP2 recorded, but not feeling it yet.

Associate
I watch most of the shows that have been mentioned already, in the main the genre shows, not bothered about NCIS or the ilk. Currently however been watching Mad Men from the beginning on Prime Instant Video.

maj

maj

Soldato
Arrow
Banshee
Walking Dead
Game Of Thrones
Gotham
The Flash
CSI
Big Bang Theory
Marco Polo
Peaky Blinders
The Following

Permabanned
Just started watching Breaking Bad that leaves people frothing at their mouths anytime it is mentioned, but it is boring as hell. Meth cooking teacher and the storyline just drags and drags on. If this is an attempt to character build then either the characters are rubbish as I am not bonding with anyone even though they show a climatic start at each episode.

Edit - Ep 6 Now that is what I'm talking about, finally some action

Last edited:
Soldato
Just started watching Jennifer Jones and it looks very promising-

a retired 'superhero' with PTSD and lots of skeletons in the closet trying to make a living as a P.I.
Good cast and pretty good writing so far (on episode 4)

Back
Top Bottom