What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
I am currently watching The Witcher S2, it's a great show but a bit complicated, very easy to lose track of what is going on, and different timelines in S1 made things very confusing as well.

Soldato
Just finished Arcane league of legends. Don't let it being anime or series based on a game. This was absolutely brilliant and probably one of my top series I've seen in a long time.

Finished Millennium and although I loved all 3, I thought that "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo", was by far the best.

I'm now curious to see the films (the originals and not the American ones) and read the books.

I've heard so much about them but for some reason just never got around to them.

Soldato
Watched another episode of the tourist. This is really limping along now. There is just zero chemistry between the two leads. They have an annoying relationship that goes round in circles. About to ditch this now. Poor.

Caporegime
Finished Millennium and although I loved all 3, I thought that "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo", was by far the best.

I'm now curious to see the films (the originals and not the American ones) and read the books.

I've heard so much about them but for some reason just never got around to them.

Isnt the tv series just extended versions of the films anyway?

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Afterlife

Started watching with the Mrs last night..... brutal, funny, very very funny, up then down an emotional poignant rollercoaster brilliant stuff a good 9.5/10

Soldato
Afterlife

Started watching with the Mrs last night..... brutal, funny, very very funny, up then down an emotional poignant rollercoaster brilliant stuff a good 9.5/10
There's a handful of TV shows I wish I could wipe my memory of entirely, and then start them all over again so that I could experience them fresh all over again, and this is one of them.

My wife's a bit of a pain for sticking with TV shows if she's not immediately hooked on them, so currently:

- Trying to get her to watch Boardwalk Empire though I've seen it through when it first came out. I'd like to re-watch it.
- Trying to get her in to Succession, but she's dropped off after 4 or 5 episodes.
- Netflix show called "Hit & Run". Got to try and get her to finish the last few episodes of this.
- Code: 404. Makes her laugh. Most likely to finish this first.

What I watch when she's not around:

- Hard Knocks - Indianapolis Colts.
- Book of Bobba Fett
- Just finished Ted Lasso - Really enjoyed that.
- Blue Bloods - Guilty pleasure. Quality Selleck.
- Pennyworth. Quite like the weird dynamic going on in that show.

Last edited:
There's a handful of TV shows I wish I could wipe my memory of entirely, and then start them all over again so that I could experience them fresh all over again, and this is one of them.

My wife's a bit of a pain for sticking with TV shows if she's not immediately hooked on them, so currently:

- Trying to get her to watch Boardwalk Empire though I've seen it through when it first came out. I'd like to re-watch it.
- Trying to get her in to Succession, but she's dropped off after 4 or 5 episodes.
- Netflix show called "Hit & Run". Got to try and get her to finish the last few episodes of this.
- Code: 404. Makes her laugh. Most likely to finish this first.

What I watch when she's not around:

- Hard Knocks - Indianapolis Colts.
- Book of Bobba Fett
- Just finished Ted Lasso - Really enjoyed that.
- Blue Bloods - Guilty pleasure. Quality Selleck.
- Pennyworth. Quite like the weird dynamic going on in that show.
I remember a friend of mine telling me, that there were some people who loved Breaking Bad so much, that they were getting hypnotherapy!

It is one of my most favorite shows but I wouldn't go that far!

Soldato
Afterlife

I really enjoyed Afterlife, this is from someone who pretty much doesn't like Gervais and his style but the show hit all the right notes. I never did go back and watch the 2nd but now knowing there is a third, will get back onto this.

Man of Honour
My wife’s watching “Stay Close” on Netflix, and I feel that the 35-40 minutes of it that I suffered before cracking and going to the kitchen to read a book entitles me to critique it.
Of course, this is only my opinion, I can’t express anyone else’s, but it’s the most boring steaming pile of ordure since Jeremy Kyle was allowed to sully our screens.
I was initially encouraged to watch it when I saw that Cush Jumbo was in the cast, you may not be familiar with her but she put in a great performance in “The Good Wife” as Lucca Quinn, an attorney in a Chicago law firm, then segued into the same part in “The Good Fight.”
A couple of months back I noticed her in “Vera”, the Northumberland detective bore fest that my wife watches on Sunday evenings, at two hours plus I can’t take it without dozing off.
I thought, ‘Jeez, she’s too good for this, I hope it’s not a sign of things going downhill for her.’
Then lo and behold, she turns up in this lemon, recommended by our nutty niece.
Minus one out of ten for me.

Soldato
I'm sure this will be too low brow for most people on here to admit to, but I recently watched the new quiz on 4 with Jimmy Carr called I literally just told you. Best new quiz in ages and had me in stitches. Episode 2 being the highlight.

Soldato
Currently watching Anne, heartbreaking and absolutely awful what the families were made to endure, Sth Yorkshire Police and David Duckenfield in particular make Bojo seem open and honest

Back
Top Bottom