What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
There are a couple of semi decent episodes, worth finishing anyway as it sets up the next Mando series a bit. :) Decent family watching imo, in the vein of the "classic" 80s/90s early saturday evening shows.

I will finish it, such a damp squib of a start sadly. Sadly missus isn't interested, although she did enjoy Mando and my lad is a bit too young for it.

Caporegime
Watching Money Heist with a friend, finished part 1 and this is such a great show. A few parts where it felt like the police acted a bit weirdly but overall it's really exciting throughout, get 24 vibes from it.

Watching Justified on my own still and just finished season 4, it was nice to have a season that didn't just end with a big shootout.

Soldato
Watching Money Heist with a friend, finished part 1 and this is such a great show. A few parts where it felt like the police acted a bit weirdly but overall it's really exciting throughout, get 24 vibes from it.

Watching Justified on my own still and just finished season 4, it was nice to have a season that didn't just end with a big shootout.

The first couple of seasons of Money Heist are good entertainment and as you’ve noticed quite convenient writing at times, but so far from 24 the comparison is laughable tbh.

Associate
This is Going to Hurt
BBC
Absolutely brilliant and a real eye opener. I hope they make more and the wife recommended I read the book.

Soldato
Half way into the 2nd episode of Raised by Wolves and just not sure, it's certainly interesting and has some great ideas, i'm just not keen on the manner it's put together.

Also it goes from looking fantastic to painfully cheap scene to scene.

I'll probably watched a few more episodes to see if it gets it's hooks in.

Consigliere
Aaaaaaand still on The Blacklist. Currently half way through season 4. :o

Still have season 5 to try on Prime and then we'll see about the rest. It is feeling ok...starting to get interesting again. :)

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Half way into the 2nd episode of Raised by Wolves and just not sure, it's certainly interesting and has some great ideas, i'm just not keen on the manner it's put together.

Also it goes from looking fantastic to painfully cheap scene to scene.

I'll probably watched a few more episodes to see if it gets it's hooks in.

I watched the first series, and wish I didn't. :/

Associate
'This is going to hurt' BBC1(tuesdays - 21:00) this is what the 'real' NHS looks and works like.

Ben Whishaw and the rest of the cast are sheer brilliance. i've just finished the entire series via Iplayer, and it gets very dark, but at the same time is littered with hilarious humour.

Soldato
It literally jumps the snake by the end of season 1. Still going to watch season 2 though.

Is this a worse version of jumping the shark :D

There is a part of me that wants to continue as I feel starved for sci-fi that isn't derivative, what i've seen so far, this is at least attempting some uniqueness.

Caporegime
Is this a worse version of jumping the shark :D

There is a part of me that wants to continue as I feel starved for sci-fi that isn't derivative, what i've seen so far, this is at least attempting some uniqueness.
I've said too much, plus my lame attempt at a joke. Watch the last episode (well the very last scene I think) of season 1 :p.

Associate
'This is going to hurt' BBC1(tuesdays - 21:00) this is what the 'real' NHS looks and works like.

Ben Whishaw and the rest of the cast are sheer brilliance. i've just finished the entire series via Iplayer, and it gets very dark, but at the same time is littered with hilarious humour.

Is that based on the book by Adam Kay?

Back
Top Bottom