What upcoming games are there?

Associate
Anyone heard anything at all about upcoming games?

The biggest news I've heard about is Fallout VR. I really (selfishly?) want just a solid port of FO4 because I have only just started it, and also (not-selfishly) there is a tonne of mods we can add straightaway.

Has anyone heard anything about upcoming VR titles? Doesnt have to be AAA but I would love to know which companies are providing us with VR support. I think the platform needs some really strong titles right about now.

As an aside, I love how there is all these brilliant mechanics coming out (climbey, anyone?), although I can see how that might be making game development harder

Soldato
My head says something around the portal universe.

My heart defers to Counterstrike, Counterstrike maybe on the onward model. With the developer of onward recently taking residence in valves offices, I can't help but think that valve would want to develop around that model. What works really well in onward is all the VR faff, and valve certainly know how to make CS appeal to the masses... surely a win win. Onward has already had a patch that in my mind appeals to the CS audience in the 1 shot 1 kill bolt action change (valves influence?)

X-rebirth is the next big thing I know about, ego are saying VR is the here and now.

As with VR in general though, the next best thing is probably something you don't know about:)

Associate
OP
lokiss;30491614 said:
As with VR in general though, the next best thing is probably something you don't know about:)

Yeah, like how climbey and windlands opened up this cool locomotion mechanics. So fun, & not what I expected to like so much

Back
Top Bottom