What was everyone's 1st pc and game?

Associate
I was just reading thread of someone who asked whether he could get a pc that could play anything for £300 to £500. Got me thinking about my 1st computer
ZX spectrum and Jet Set Willy....played that for hours(might be showing my age a bit here). Well that was the 1st of my rather expensive hobby now. Anyone else have any fond memories?

Associate
OP
Didn't we just do this thread.....:confused:
Appologies if someone did, just popped into my head. Can't remember if I did a search first. Been enjoying the posts though, so not sorry. Loved my Atari but think that the start of the console love affair too moved to sega megadrive at uni(Sonic still a classic), along with Madden before beers, then ps1 then xbox 360 for Halo and every iteration since then to my xsx now)..loved the tank game where I could get the power up and bounce my shot around corners(the dot..high tech stuff). Pong, Elite(made my son buy Elite Dangerous!, Wolfenstein. Remember the tech/tank game where you had to attack or defend a city(grey blocks).
Then my favourite, Half Life with my crowbar. And so I could go on...anyway, really enjoying the reads..thanks everyone

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom