What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Appreciate the response, that's definitely made me more comfortable with an order. Cheers!
Good luck. :)
I've bought both a Panerai Luminor and a Speedmaster on there over the years. Both are in this thread somewhere. Decent amount below current prices on Chrono etc too. You can get a bargain as I think some are hesitant to part with that kind of money on there.

Associate
Some additional photos taken outside this morning.

All in all, and after spending 24hrs with it, I'm really pleased with this purchase. For £300 it's a great watch!

Is it just me or is anyone else cringing seeing the watch put down directly on concrete! LOL. Nice watch mate.

Associate
VuiB4Jv.jpg

Picked up this Citizen Tsuyosa the other day.

Soldato
I bought this Festina watch, back in the early 2000's while in Andora on a family holiday. I can't remember how much I paid, but it was damn expensive for me at the time. My theif of a so called brother, pinched it over 15 years ago, though I thought it had been lost. I got it back in this condition a few years ago, and was absolutely devastated, as it has a lot of sentimental value to me. It's been sat in a drawer ever since.

It's probably not worth it, but I'm finally in a position where I can hopefully have it repaired. It's been sent off to Festina and I'm waiting on a quote, which I should get soon.

1000004624.jpg

Soldato
Can anyone help me find where I can purchase extra links for this Rado Centrix.

It was my dad's and he can't find the spare links.

uwK6pPp.jpg
They look like very unusual links so I'd contact Rado directly. Alternatively, you might be able to pick up a beater on the likes of eBay and take some links from that and then resell.

Back
Top Bottom