What would be your last meal?

Associate
After viewing this http://www.deadmaneating.com/2004Dining.pdf

I want to know, if you knew you were going to die within a few hours, what would be your last meal?

Think for me it would have to be:

A Seafood platter - Whole crab, lobster, longustine, jumbo king tiger prawns, mussels, scallops, cockels, smoked samon etc. Maybe with some nice bread

Oh and a side order of Crispy shredded chilli beef.

Pudding - Rice pudding with Jam, or possibly Ben & Jerry's/Haagen Daz Ice cream

Last edited:
Permabanned
Giant Yorkshire pudding with lincolnshire sausages, creamy mash and onion gravy.

For pudding I would have to have a large vanilla cheesecake mmmmmm, man I am off to get some breakfast :p

Permabanned
A full English breakfast with coffee and orange juice. Pancackes with lots of toppings including ice cream. And a smoke of various herbs and a warsteiner or some other strong larger. Oh and I would have to have my last drink of Ribena, I love that stuff.

Permabanned
Ok my last meal would have to have the following

Meal
----

Fried chicken
Tiger Shrimp fried
Fillet of Swordfish fried
Lobster tail grilled
Roast Potatos with Chicken stock gravey
Snow crab legs boiled
Garlic Bread
Lamb cutlett with mint sauce

Dessert
------

Raspberry Roulette
Ben & Jerrys Phish Food ice cream

Drink
-----
Can of Red Bull
Can of Barqs Root Beer X 6

Prob wouldn't eat it all and then to smoke one large cuban cigar

Associate
That pdf is well freaky.

Like giving someone a choice of what they have in their stomachs when they die makes putting them to death any more humane :p

Man of Honour
Cheese and onion pasty and pint of 6X.

I would have gone for cheese and pickle sandwiches as well but I would be a bit worried about all that fat being bad for my health. :D

Soldato
A massssiivvvoooo steak (rump or sirloin, not sure yet), chips, mushrooms, salad with vinagrette dressing and a hell load of mayonnaise. Drink would be mmmmm malibu and pineapple (baileys doesnt go well :() and for dessert I'd have either hot chocolate fudge cake with ice cream or new york style cheesecake.

Mmmmm im soooo hungry!

Back
Top Bottom