what you recommend for nakachimi 9.2.4?

Associate
hi ive bought a nakachimi 9.2.4soundbar hooked it upto my setup sounds excellent

my query is i was told that you can change over the rear and surround speakers of the soundbar i want to get the verybest sound effect immersion and overhead effects possible with the soundbar

can you please highly recommend a set of rear and surround speakers that can replace the rear and surround speakers of nakachimi 9.24

i want the sound quality from even betterspeakers that ican use with the soundbar thanks i want it to go from excellent to amazing

Soldato
hi ive bought a nakachimi 9.2.4soundbar hooked it upto my setup sounds excellent

my query is i was told that you can change over the rear and surround speakers of the soundbar i want to get the verybest sound effect immersion and overhead effects possible with the soundbar

can you please highly recommend a set of rear and surround speakers that can replace the rear and surround speakers of nakachimi 9.24

i want the sound quality from even betterspeakers that ican use with the soundbar thanks i want it to go from excellent to amazing

Sell the soundbar and buy seperate AVR, subwoofers and speakers.

Back
Top Bottom