What's bitten me? Am I going to die?

Commissario
I noticed an itch on my legs towards the end of Wednesday and then yesterday I noticed swellings on my leg. Last night was terrible, I could hardly sleep because the itching was so bad and they hurt. I managed to avoid scratching them and ended up sitting in bed building a VPN server to take my mind off the pain and the itchyness.

There are six bites here over four places, all on my right leg.

Now I'm obviously not asking for medical advice as I don't want to know how to treat them but of course, I had to ask GD the obvious question.

Am I going to die?

n4BwI6X.jpeg

More seriously, has anyone got any idea what could have bitten me here. On Wednesday I was at home all day apart from about half an hour when I drove my lad into town to sign on.

If I do die, who's claiming my stuff? :)

Commissario
OP
Because I run missile boats....
No, you really don't :p

Is your stuff good quality?
Of course. Except my leg, that's not so good right now.

Now imagine having that, complete with lesions, over 70%-80% of your body. Welcome to my world. :mad:
I can't imagine that. I feel for you but at the moment, I probably feel for myself more. Sorry :(

Chop your left leg off.
Hey, I keep falling down.

On a serious note it could be a garden spider, nasty buggers.
EDIT: On second thoughts it looks like a harvest mite bite, itchy as hell!
I have no idea where I could have picked the bites up from. I didn't in the garden on Wednesday, all I did was walk to the Feekmobile, drive to town, wait, drive home again and walk back indoors. The weather was rubbish, I simply didn't go out.

Commissario
OP
They're getting better - Colour has dulled to a deep purple and they don't itch now.

I think I'll live.

No closer to finding out what they were though although I'm tending towards a spider.

img

Back
Top Bottom