** WHAT'S OVER 47 INCHES LONG AND IS SMOOTH TO THE TOUCH? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) **

OcUK Staff
Welcome to the future of Gaming Surfaces. The NEW OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface...

SKTWrap.jpg

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mat is an all in one tactical input solution.

Engineered to exacting specifications, The OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface is a revolution in gaming surface technology. Not only this, it is a statement, a statement of intent and... a fashion statement. I meant two statements.

Featuring the striking Overclockers UK logo, subtly placed on the Surface, your opponents will tremble before you in the knowledge that their system is simply not as fast as yours. The polygonal arrangement motif is specifically configured to hypnotise your foes and simultaneously improve your performance 379%

Your desk environment will be transformed, offering you comfort and precision that is unavailable with other, inferior gaming surfaces.

Ground-breaking woven fibre technology and anti-glide resistance coating gives mouse sensors the optimum surface to track on whilst maintaining responsive and uniform tracking capability.

The high grip rubberised base layer provides excellent mechanical grip to the desk surface ensuring that your movements are accurate and that your peripherals are secure.

Ideal for LAN party regulars, The OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface provides an excellent method of keeping warm or a comfortable and soft place to sleep on long gaming sessions. Wrap yourself and your beau in the Premium, smooth surface, allowing for tactical snuggling.

The OcUK Mega Mat XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface is fully compatible with the Official Overclockers UK Elite Gaming Mug. These items can be used in conjunction with each other to achieve ultimate gaming performance.

Specification

- Sleek Black design with contemporary polygonal fashion accents
- 1200mm x 600mm x 2mm
- NEW Stitched Edges to enhance durability.
- Stunning Overclockers Logo printed on the surface (15cm long)
- Smooth cloth surface
- Rubberised grip base to reduce any movement
- Fully compatible with the Official Overclockers UK Elite Gaming Mug, Magic Heat Mug and regular boring OcUK Mug, * Not compatible with novelty mugs and or ordered from a funky bird
- Large surface area for increased desk to gaming surface traction
- Spill resistant
- SLI and Crossfire Compatible (especially with the Official Overclockers UK Elite Gaming Mug)
- Available in right and left handed configurations
- Compatible with a wide range of hardware configurations
- Compatible with VR Games such as Half-Life 3, Sonic VR and Lemmings VR

OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £34.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/OcUK...-Elite-Tactical-Gaming-Surface-GS-000-OG.html

OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface, All in one tactical input solution for extreme desks, Stitched edges for durability, Polygonal fashion highlights

Only £34.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Welcome to the future of Gaming Surfaces. The NEW OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface...

SKTWrap.jpg

Gaming Dominance: The OcUK Mega Mat is an all in one tactical input solution.

Engineered to exacting specifications, The OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface is a revolution in gaming surface technology. Not only this, it is a statement, a statement of intent and... a fashion statement. I meant two statements.

Featuring the striking Overclockers UK logo, subtly placed on the Surface, your opponents will tremble before you in the knowledge that their system is simply not as fast as yours. The polygonal arrangement motif is specifically configured to hypnotise your foes and simultaneously improve your performance 379%

Your desk environment will be transformed, offering you comfort and precision that is unavailable with other, inferior gaming surfaces.

Ground-breaking woven fibre technology and anti-glide resistance coating gives mouse sensors the optimum surface to track on whilst maintaining responsive and uniform tracking capability.

The high grip rubberised base layer provides excellent mechanical grip to the desk surface ensuring that your movements are accurate and that your peripherals are secure.

Ideal for LAN party regulars, The OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface provides an excellent method of keeping warm or a comfortable and soft place to sleep on long gaming sessions. Wrap yourself and your beau in the Premium, smooth surface, allowing for tactical snuggling.

The OcUK Mega Mat XL Elite Tactical Gaming Surface is fully compatible with the Official Overclockers UK Elite Gaming Mug. These items can be used in conjunction with each other to achieve ultimate gaming performance.

Specification

- Sleek Black design with contemporary polygonal fashion accents
- 1200mm x 600mm x 2mm
- NEW Stitched Edges to enhance durability.
- Stunning Overclockers Logo printed on the surface (15cm long)
- Smooth cloth surface
- Rubberised grip base to reduce any movement
- Fully compatible with the Official Overclockers UK Elite Gaming Mug, Magic Heat Mug and regular boring OcUK Mug, * Not compatible with novelty mugs and or ordered from a funky bird
- Large surface area for increased desk to gaming surface traction
- Spill resistant
- SLI and Crossfire Compatible (especially with the Official Overclockers UK Elite Gaming Mug)
- Available in right and left handed configurations
- Compatible with a wide range of hardware configurations
- Compatible with VR Games such as Half-Life 3, Sonic VR and Lemmings VR

OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface @ £34.99 inc VAT

OcUK Mega Mat 3XL Premium Elite Tactical Gaming Surface, All in one tactical input solution for extreme desks, Stitched edges for durability, Polygonal fashion highlights

Only £34.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
Those titles cracked me up.

Soldato
Had the last 2 gen OcUK mouse mats... But my god OcUK your starting to become like Apple with these price tags!

£35 for a mouse mat? You're in RGB territory nearly now c'mon. Too expensive... :(

Don
Is there a shorter one, my desk's only 110cm (2 and a half XL?)- I accept this means my performance is not likely to improve by 379%, the wife will just have to cope.

Slightly older model, but can confirm is still great quality (Have one at work)
https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ocuk...-elite-tactical-gaming-surface-gs-001-oe.html

Jesus, £34.99 is a lot of cash for a mouse matt... had hoped these would be cheaper, the margin you guys make on these must be insane!
Had the last 2 gen OcUK mouse mats... But my god OcUK your starting to become like Apple with these price tags!

£35 for a mouse mat? You're in RGB territory nearly now c'mon. Too expensive... :(
Taking the **** with a £35 price tag.

£35 does seem expensive... until you get one, feel how much the tube weighs, and begin unrolling it, and realise just how much material you have in front of you. The edge stitching is decent quality, and I think the polygon print on the new one will be a nice touch.

Permabanned
£35 does seem expensive... until you get one, feel how much the tube weighs, and begin unrolling it, and realise just how much material you have in front of you. The edge stitching is decent quality, and I think the polygon print on the new one will be a nice touch.

I buy these in for my company, a lot smaller ones, but they are so so cheap and Im only buying them in 100's.

Back
Top Bottom