What's that song called?

Associate
I'm just starting to watch the tv show House M.D. and heard this song in the intro of the second episode of the first season. Anyone know what that song is called?

It entirely depends what you are talking about, is it the main theme to House that goes with the credits or are you talking about a piece of music that goes with the short intro sequence that you get before the credits?

If you are watching the amercian house the intro theme is Teardrop - Massive Attack, everywhere else the theme is called 'House' and was written specifically for the program.

j00ni said:
so very slow am i

edit: though you might be treading a fine line discussing american tv ;)

Not necessarily, its season 1 he is talking about so he could have easily just imported the dvds.

According to wikipedia everywhere but america had the theme 'House' for season 1, the theme was then changed slightly for season 2.

M0T said:
Not necessarily, its season 1 he is talking about so he could have easily just imported the dvds.
Ok, maybe I am getting confused by the forum rules :o I took it as not discussing US shows, didn't think about dvd imports tbh

:rolleyes: @ me

Back
Top Bottom