Whats the easiest, preferably free way to transfer videos to PC?

Caporegime
Never got my head round this. Without using iTunes, rip off software, or the terrible PC iCloud implementation, whats the best way of transferring videos from my iPhone 8 to my PC?

I'm, sure you used to just be able to browse your photos and videos in explorer.

Soldato
  • Open File Explorer from the taskbar.

• Select View > Options > Change folder and search options.

• Select the View tab and, in Advanced settings, select Show hidden files, folders, and drivesand OK.
See if that shows any hidden files when you connect your phone.

Caporegime
OP
I give up. All the photos and videos are showing, but if I try to play a MOV file, it just refuses to play and I have to shut the films and TV app down through task manager. If I try to drag the file to my hard drive, it's pretty unresponsive and then it ends up just saying device is unreachable. There's a 2 gig video on my phone that I really want to get onto my PC.

Soldato
I give up. All the photos and videos are showing, but if I try to play a MOV file, it just refuses to play and I have to shut the films and TV app down through task manager. If I try to drag the file to my hard drive, it's pretty unresponsive and then it ends up just saying device is unreachable. There's a 2 gig video on my phone that I really want to get onto my PC.
Can you upload it to Google drive on your phone and then access it from Windows?

Back
Top Bottom