What's the most interesting thing you've avoided?

Soldato
"Officers, who tweeted about the incident, said they found no evidence of an octopus on the road." X-D

to be fair though, they are masters of camouflage, it might just have been hiding

Caporegime
"Officers, who tweeted about the incident, said they found no evidence of an octopus on the road." X-D

to be fair though, they are masters of camouflage, it might just have been hiding

The police deployed a 100 man strong team searching the road and surrounding area for over 6 hours, they're absolutely certain there was no octopus. They would have expanded the team to over 200 but government cuts have reduced their available manpower.

Soldato
I almost lost the fingers on one hand once. I was being lowered down a couple of storeys by a forklift, standing on the forks. Foolishly, I had one hand grabbing the steel frame behind me which moves the forks. As I let go to jump off I felt something lightly brush my fingertips. It was another section of the frame sliding past where my hand had been. If I hadn't let go when I did, my fingers would have been sliced clean off just below the knuckles.

(I might have been going, up. Can't quite remember - it was over 20 years ago. The forklift was an an all-terrain type called a "Sambron" iirc.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom