What's the worst thing you've ever had in your mouth?

Soldato
A dry crumbly desiccated chicken nugget which must have got stuck in a nook on the conveyor belt in the factory, and eventually wound up making its way into a bag of Scampi, possibly years later. Not to be discovered until it was in my mouth and had been fully bitten upon. The most revolting taste I have ever experienced before or since.

DRZ

DRZ

Soldato
There are lots of fairly grim things in this thread that I would imagine are unpleasant however for me the absolute worst thing I have ever had in my mouth was the ink from a ballpoint pen when I was young. Now, that might sound fairly innocuous but honestly it was absolutely unbelievable. I was innocently chewing on the back end of the pen and unknown to me the plastic tube inside was leaking into the barrel of the pen... When I absent-mindedly bit the little plastic plug at the end my mouth was instantly painted with the ink. The taste was indescribably bitter, sort of metallic and absolutely overwhelming. I totally lost my **** and ended up licking the carpet (I was sat on the floor at the time) and throwing up with enough force that it came out of my nose.

Associate
Jellied eels. I like fish dishes but trying eels for the first time, cold, biting into what I presume was the backbone and jelly.

If it was with a salad, boneless, without jelly, I would have been fine.

Soldato
Amniotic fluid from a cow. I used to work on a dairy farm as a teenager on weekends and in the school holidays. A cow appeared to be struggling giving birth. The farmer told me to shove my hand up there and see if I could feel the calves hooves. Like a fool I did and was up to my elbow when I punctured the amniotic sack with my fingers. I then got drenched, it literally filled my wellies up. It also sprayed into my mouth when I made some kind of noise at the shock of it. The famer was rolling around laughing at this point, he had hoped that exact thing would happen. Not my best day at work.

Soldato
I've no idea why the soggy biscuit sex thing is a thing or if it's anything more than a modern urban myth.

Saw soggy biscuit played with some Police dog handlers.

Also just remembered, when in Germany, for the new guys they would set up a pint of wee, a pint with a turd in it and a pint with a tampax in it.

The wee, was wee, the turd was a crushed mars bar and the tampax, was a tampax.

9/10 the new guy would would neck the wee!

The tampax was not used and was probably the cleanest/safest option looking back. Did see one guy pull the tampax out of the pint, hold it above him and squeeze the contents into his mouth.

Permabanned
Friend of mine covered her bowl of ice cream with chocolate sauce. Turned out it was Branston Smooth. Judging by the look on her face, that was pretty bad.

Back
Top Bottom