whats your counter strike source name

Associate
darkshadow we all know your faking it :p :D

as for me - m3, currently with my clan its [80s Retro]m3

but i often change it to suit the mood, like yesterday, some guy said we need to rush, a massive domination rush, so from then on my name was MASSIVE DOMINATION, kinda guy i am lol

Associate
Praetorian.

(Nothing to do with a certain computer case for those of you who know nothing of Roman history!)

Associate
Mundu said:
Mundu same in all games, not Mundo which for some reason everyone thinks my username is.

Does the last u look like a o to everyone?

Mundu where do you play now (1.6?) ?, Can't you remember the good times we had, and all my bitching? :D

aftershock/anthrax/some other random nickname in capitals that makes me look leeb! :p

Associate
i pretty much use the name im on these forums with... i only join one server, and i don't think i have seen any of you, but i think i've seen a Raikiri on the server i join though, not sure if it's you or not... :)

I go under the name of suGO0oi

Last edited:
Soldato
back when i used to play team fortress classic i called my self Loose-Moose, which i carried on over to cs 1.6, then i really started to get into cs and thought i should get a new name so changed it to
-=Fusion=- which i then carried over to css and i was using it up untill the end of last year, then i stoped playing css for about 4 months, ive now started playing it again but my skills are no were near as good as they were, so i cant bring myself to tarnish the name fusion with my poor skills, so now i use any thing that tikels my fancy.
"old hag" seems to be doing the trick of late so ill stick with that untill the mighty fusion is ready.
the end

Soldato
sugoi said:
i pretty much use the name im on these forums with... i only join one server, and i don't think i have seen any of you, but i think i've seen a Raikiri on the server i join though, not sure if it's you or not... :)

Aye thats me :)

Soldato
Raikiri said:
||ŤĩŋĸŸŴĩŋĸŸ™
Yhack
M@$hEd
^ played against all of them

Raikiri on pretty much all games

You seen me!? lol

I go on a server called [Doggy Style], if you go on there im always there.

Back
Top Bottom