When did you realise that most people are morons?

Caporegime
Goto any Facebook post by BBC and read the comments, 99% of it is just drivel. Drivel to the point that I hope it is just fabricated by Chinese or Russian influenced bot farms.

I work with some people that can't differentiate between left or right. People that struggle to do basic maths or even read instructions in their own Language.

This whole Corona BS has given me supreme clarity, along with this boring 40 minute bus ride I have to take every 3 weeks.

I hope the Chinese are developing another virus that somehow attacks these members of society. Imagine a world were everyone can read basic lists and collect 12 items without using their fingers to add up.

I think I would have gone properly stir crazy by now if I was still in the UK. I have no idea how you can do it and keep at it for the foreseeable future. I mean the minute every one starts going out again it's just going to flare again. What's the point? Why not just cull the herd? Lose the weak and the random and get on with life? Knowing my luck I'll die too, but at least then I'll stop moaning :p

It's time to look for a new job :p

How's your Sunday? At least the weather's nice here.... Oh no it's not...

Caporegime
OP
It makes sense to me tbh. Makes me a moron probably as well.

I'm a bit disturbed by the wave of liberal US nonsense about government control over lockdown is against the constitution blah blah by the usual gun waving morons.

Honestly the only difference in my life was I couldn't buy beans once in a supermarket and I get on the bus by the back doors.

Caporegime
OP
My theory is the biggest morons are usually the people who think everyone else is a moron.. People need to accept everyone makes mistakes, errors in judgments, have accidents or do things contrary to how you would do them for reasons that could be stupidity or knowing more or less about the situation than the person judging them as a moron..

Sounds like you have had a very specific humbling experience of a situation you describe :p

I'm gonna stand by the fact that someone that can't count to 12 is a moron, for whatever reason. That includes babies. Bloody little morons.

Back
Top Bottom