When do Honda release new models?

Soldato
Anyone know?

Looking to buy a new VFR800 and wondered if I should wait for their new bikes this year or just go for a 2017.

Cheers!

Associate
Very capable bikes too. We go touring with a guy on a vfr800x and he more than manages to keep up with the 'bigger' bikes (cbr1100xx, s1000xr's, 1250 bandits) sometimes putting us to shame!

Soldato
OP
I'm a bit sick of my Bonnevilles inability to carry anything and keep me relatively dry in the winter. I get splashed with mud, my feet and boots get covered due to being so low to the ground as well.

The VFR seems, at stock, to have everything I want in a bike as well. For example the heated grip, single sided swing arm, centre stand etc.

Only thing worrying me is the riding position. Should hopefully have a test ride next weekend.

Soldato
OP
Take a look at the vfr800x too then. Really nice position
Not a fan of the shape really. Fell in love with the front end of the VFR800F. A poor mans Panigale.

Was also fed up of how wide my bonneville especially on the bars was it'll be nice to have a nice slim V4.

Soldato
Honda make great bikes, but I think they are boring. The VFR maybe the only one I would buy, even that... Fireblade, ok but Tuono, anyday.

Honda used to put out some great bikes (VTR 1000 = badass) on some of their lower CC supersports, but it's like 10 year ago or so they went all sensible.

No doubt great bikes, build quality, relability, but yawn.

Back
Top Bottom