When will it end ????

Wow,things have changed since i was at school.

We got british bulldogs banned becuase some guy got hurt badly....but mothers day cards. :rolleyes:

Sure they have had a mother,if they died then whats wrong with making one in her memory or something like that. We try to shield people so much now i think,by the time they get hurt they wont know whats happened to them.

Girl in my class sat on chewing gum,oh i'll phone daddy he'll sort it for me. :rolleyes:

They could make a card for their father? Or their carer?

Edit:
Jonny ///M said:
We got british bulldogs banned becuase some guy got hurt badly....but mothers day cards. :rolleyes:
Wow! I used to love British Bulldog :cool: It got banned at ours too, can be quite a dangerous game for youngsters when they're charging full pelt towards eachother, lol

Welshy said:
Edit:

Wow! I used to love British Bulldog :cool: It got banned at ours too, can be quite a dangerous game for youngsters when they're charging full pelt towards eachother, lol

Yeah we had it baned, but our teachers were awesome, they taught us a game called "French Poodle". You play it with the exact same rules as Britsh Bulldog, meaning it's an entirely new game :D

Back
Top Bottom