Where are our mods?

Soldato
So, I've RTM'd some things recently and nothing has been done about them - competitors and other rule breaking.

Posts are jumped on quickly in GD and other forums yet 24 hours later in here and nothing? Are the console mods in hiding? The UB's not supplying the Dons with enough tea?

Bored minds wish to know!

Soldato
OP
Wyrdo's a grass! :D

Haha :p

But really, I don't like seeing threads closed because of people breaking the rules - it's happened so many times in the past. I'm not saying I agree with all the rules but I'll adhere to them which is why I've been RTM'ing stuff.

A regular gaming forumite needs to be made moderator tbh, someone that already spends most of their time here.

Kreeeee and Andybtsn have both been made UB's but their powers are limited and I think Kreeeee has just started a new job so isn't very active here any more by the looks of things. There were things I RTM'd yesterday that I know Kreeeee would have commented on had he seen them.

Andybtsn appears to jsut be a slacker! :p

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
So sod off you brown nosers and enjoy the community.

ags

lol

Believe me, some of us have been here a long time, before OcUK stocked consoles and these competitor rules were enforced in the console section. Unfortunately they're the rules so abide by them.

I'm not saying I agree with them either but it's been argued to death in the past and isn't going to change any time soon. I was suspended for a week at the time trying to argue the point and the consoles section got closed.

I happen to enjoy coming to this forum and don't want to see it get closed again or have to see threads get closed or deleted because people can't follow simple rules.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
It's just the pedantic and annoying people that have to complain about something so insignificant so they can feel important

Not sure if you're aiming that at me but that's the last reason I started this thread or why I RTM posts that are breaking the rules as you'll see from my previous post.

Back
Top Bottom