Where can i find large cardboard boxes?

Man of Honour
check or ask on gumtree, freegle, freecycle etc for packing boxes, try popping to the local tip on a dry day (you can usually pick up boxes from their card recycling if they don't crush it) or try a supermarket / large diy store

Soldato
Depends how large. Your local argos store will have spares / sell large boxes.

If you need bigger, ask for the box from a pallet of catalogues. It's large and there will be plenty at the moment with the new catalogue launch.

Caporegime
Supermarket. I used to work for one in my teens and used to get folk asking for boxes all the time.

Supermarket will give you a one

This used to be the case when I worked in Tesco years ago, but having recently moved house a couple of times they have massively reduced the size of boxes on 'Health and Safety' grounds. Apparently picking up a 48 pack box of crisps weighing next to nothing was too much for some....

I got a pile of decent boxes from an auto spares place. Boxes designed to carry 50 packs of brake pads are pretty sturdy :)

Man of Honour
Tried the rainforest? If it doesn't turn out to be suitable then you can always return it for free. Just box it up and post it back.

Oh wait...

Caporegime
Supermarket would be my first port of call, if I had no luck there I'd try a moving company such as Fox, I'm pretty sure they sell all kinds of boxes.

Back
Top Bottom