Where have our favourite forum members gone!?

Soldato
To be honest I struggle to remember most usernames, though tend to remember certain threads. I didn't know it was GTA who posted that thread though I remember it, was such a good laugh at the time.

Soldato
He wasn't funny and after all that ******** people will probably just ignore him.

Nah, he was a ****, and his sycophants just made him worse.

Oh he was a ****, there is no other way about it.
It just always makes me laugh how the entire motors forum was in love with him and swooned over him, and then it turned out he wasn't even real.

The same thing happened with that Lucy B person as well

I do love this forum but it does make me laugh sometimes :D

Man of Honour
Tru, GTA, Jaana, Seraphim, AlphaNumeric, Lopez, Balddog, bitboy (6200+ :eek: ), Cemetary (sic), Dangerous, DRZ, Otacon, Nismo, Mohinder, Merlin, Meridian, Feek, Jarp, BENJAMIN HERBLE.

I am aware that they're not all banned and some still post either under these names or new names, but not enough. I miss them all and more.

Soldato
I miss Britboy and his stupid one-dimensional left wing rants, we still have MrMoonX but he's still very young so a certain amount of leeway is allowed with him

Last edited:
Man of Honour
The forums shone a little less bright the day that Tru left. The 'ruined chat-up lines' thread was especially great (can't remember if he started it but he had some good ones).
GTA started that but Tru was indeed a legend.

I miss a lot of people back from the 2003-2006 era. Gilly mentioned most of them above, and I'm still in touch with a lot of them in real life, but the forums aren't the same without them.

Back
Top Bottom